Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 17, 2010

Creme Brucrap

So, we all went out to eat. And, I ordered 2 creme brulee's (one for my sister-in-law and one for Patrizzia and I to share). See, she NEVER finishes dessert. NEVER. One or two bites and done. So, why get 3 when I would not finish both. As we get it, I take one tiny bite, and baby L starts to cry. I rock him as I watch Patri devouring the sweet sweet Creme Brulee. Half is gone, and I give her a "seriously" look. She stops, and I continue to rock the baby to sleep. He finally stops, I put him down, and I go to enjoy my part of the dessert.

But, I can't. Do you know why?

Because she ATE IT ALL...including the Strawberry!

I think daggers actually shot out of my eyes and stabbed her a million times. Don't mess with my dessert. That's like my actual meal. I still can't believe that happened.

How disappointing.

Finished Size: about 2.25" x 1.25"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails