Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 18, 2010

Cheesecake Minus Crust Equals Sad John

Now, this is just ridiculous. Last night, she steals my Creme Brulee. Today, she and M eat the entire crust of the Vanilla Cheesecake from TGI Fridays. I watched Patrizzia in slow motion as she flopped the cheesecake on its side and scooped the entire crust off onto her fork.

She held it up like some trophy kill from a hunt. Like, "Hey, look at this entire deer I have on the hood of my car. I won't eat it now. I'll just dangle it in front of you to watch your jealous rage."

Daggers flew from my eyes again. This time, I think it was about a billion of them.

This just can't be happening. Who is this person that would torture me so? I think an alien has taken over Patrizzia after 15 years. A dessert-thief alien. That bastard better get out of her body soon, or I will have to start eating dessert all by myself in a dark room.

Still...so so soooo disappointed.

Finished Size: about 3.5" x 1"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails