Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 16, 2010

Equal Trade

While I was in Wisconsin Dells, I had a very disturbing dream. Patrizzia had promised some crazy white trash neighbor (a complete stranger in my childhood neighborhood) to trade our 3 month old son for either $20.00 or 2 used bras. Patrizzia was gone when the woman came up to me to accept the trade. I was incredibly reluctant, but I had no choice for some reason. The deal was made, and I had to hand my son over to her in exchange for 2 old used semi-warm bras. I told her his name, and she said "No, I'll give him a new name now." And, she walked away into her house as I stood outside with M at my side and 2 bras in my hand. I felt absolutely horrible and helpless. What a terrible person she is. So, I let her hear it all day.

So, I had to draw this little diagram showing the equal trade value of a baby and 2 bras. Terrible. Just terrible.

Finished Size: about 1.75" x 1.5"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails