Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010


Bullseye Bill: Ready to Work

Armed with safety goggles, a hammer and a bucket of random nails of various shapes and sizes, Bullseye Bill shows off his work-mode gear.

Patrizzia said that the glasses on the previous iteration of Bullseye Bill took away from his eyes. So, I will still work with those tweaks. And, I am not sure if I like him thicker or thinner. I'll get there. But, I really like the safety goggle look. I'm really getting excited with this character...especially with it paying homage to my father.

I foresee some uses of caulk, WD-40 and wood polishing wax in these drawings. I just have to figure the best way to introduce him with Andy. We'll see.

Finished Size: about 2.5" x 2.5"

1 comments:

Patrizzia said...

Hey hey hey, you don't have to take my ideas.. they are just observations. I think it's a great character no matter what glasses he is wearing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails