Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 07, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011


My goodness, it's been 10 months since I added any new artwork. I suppose the grind of doing a daily drawing, scanning it and posting it for 17 months straight (started in October 2009) was just getting old. Anyhow, I plan to do some more things, but I doubt that it will be daily. Oh well. What does it matter? I do miss drawing that often. So, just to put something new up, here is this year's Holiday Illustration that I had to do at work. You can see the last 2 I did right here: http://johngundichdoodles.blogspot.com/search/label/Photoshop%20Coloring

Lame. Yes, I know. But, it was not my idea. I just created what they asked for. So, I'm an art whore. What are you gonna do? Boy, I do miss posting things.

Oh, and I did this entire piece on Photoshop using the drawing tablet. So, I drew a sketch first, then an ink layer, and then layers of coloring. So much fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Finished Size: 8.5" x 11"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails