Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010

Artiefact: Warehouse 13

So, last summer, my good friend, Kirk, turned my wife and me onto a great show on SyFy called Warehouse 13. We were instantly hooked. And, we would talk about each show every week. A huge part of the storyline is the search for "artifacts" that hold special powers.

And, one of the main characters, "Artie," (played by Saul Rubinek) runs the Warehouse and everything that encompasses the finding and storing of the artifacts. Kirk started referring to the artifacts as "Artiefacts," and that just stuck with us. And, we can't recall if that was ever used in the show...especially by the awesome wisecracking Pete (played by Eddie McClintock).

So, we hope that they will fit that in sometime because it is just perfect. In honor of that, I decided to sketch my own "Artiefact." What does it do, you ask? Well, I couldn't say. Maybe it causes all cats in its vicinity to get instant vertigo. Or, perhaps it turns creamy peanut butter into crunchy. Or hell, maybe it's the reason the Cubs have not won the World Series in 102 years. Who knows?

Either way, it's there. And next week, Warehouse 13 makes its way back for a 2nd season, and we can't wait. Check it out. I guarantee you'll laugh.

Finished Size: about 2.5" x 2.5"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails