Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 18, 2010

Something Like This. For 6-18-10

So, baby L had to go the emergency room last night and spend 2 nights in Intensive Care...poor thing. I hated seeing that I-V in his arm. But, he was apparently allergic to the milk proteins in the formula, and he was getting severely dehydrated from all the vomiting and diarrhea. We were in a room with no windows and always dark. So, we had no concept of time of day or anything. It was not until the next day that I realized that I did not "doodle" anything on the 18th. That is a first. But, then I realized that I was using the Nintendo DS and played the "Brain Age 2" game. In it, they gave me a brain warm up exercise to connect random dots to form a picture of my liking.

This is a drawing of what that looked like. So, no. I did not draw anything on paper that day, but I technically drew this little guy on that game. So...there you have it.


Finished Size: about .5" x 1.5"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails