Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 20, 2010

Angry Mr. Brush

Oh Dear Lord do I hate painting rooms. And, that is what I was getting started today. Fixing holes, sanding, taping, etc. I'll finish up the painting tomorrow, hopefully. I'm glad when it is done, but it's like pulling teeth to get me to paint. Give me a 6" x 9" canvas to paint an illustration, and I'm good. Give me a room to paint, and I'll be miserable until it is complete. That is just the way it is, I guess. So, this is how angry I imagine my brush being.

Finished Size: about 1" x 3"

1 comments:

Patrizzia said...

I love this guy. I love his pissed off face and that attitude.

I know you HATE paining, but I guess you will just need to suck it up. We pinky swore that you would paint the green before the baby comes. I am holding you to that. You don't want to make your miserable, pregnant wife upset... do you!?!?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails