Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010


Pencil Topper

I had the intension to draw another bird from that awesome collection, but I ran out of time today...and I just was not in the mood. So, here is another stupid doodle. I started with the teeth, and it just turned into a pencil topper.

Anyway, on a side note, my smaller pens I use are dried out, which sucks. I like to draw with really fine points, as evident by the size of most of my drawings. My Micron .005 pen tips are dead, and all I have left are the too thick .01 and .02. Those are just too thick. You can't get nice shading subtleties with them. If I made the drawings much larger, then yes, they would be good, but I like them small. They seem more fun then.

Finished Size: about 2.5" x 3.5"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails