Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

Technically, I did not draw this today. I drew this last week. But, I just finished coloring it...so, I'll put this as my drawing today. This is for an area in my company. It will be added to their winter newsletter. I still have to put their names and other text on it...but here it is "clean." I drew this first with ink, then scanned it in...then colored it in Photoshop. I'm not too excited about it, but for the extreme time crunch I had (color it all today after drawing it last Tuesday)...and fit it in with all my other work, I'll accept it. Oh, and they asked for all this stuff to be included in the illustration. It was not my idea to shingle the igloo and paint it. This was all them. I had to cut them off from a ton of other requests (penguins, reindeer, Santa flying in the sky on his sleigh, etc.). Anyway. I do get to do fun stuff working here, even if it may seem lame.

Finished Size: 11" x 8.5"

1 comments:

Patrizzia said...

I think it looks great. It's pretty awesome that you can just whip this up. You are my very talented husband. Love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails