Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2, 2009

I think this was the first drawing I ever made while in the midst of a Migraine headache...and now I know why. It's total crap. But, it's hard to draw with one eye closed and the other squinting....and having the feeling that there is a knife in one eye and another in the top of my head. The picture pretty much shows how I feel, though. So, that's a plus. Thanks go to the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago. Before them, I was getting 3 a week...and now it's more like 3 to 4 a month. Yay indeed.

Finished Size: about 4" x 4"

1 comments:

Bethany said...

How horrible that you got that many! I hope they dwindle to even fewer very soon for you.

Good for you, for sticking to your "no ifs ands or buts". :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails