Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7, 2009


I was going to draw a Haunted House, but about 30 seconds into it, I didn't want to do it any longer. In fact, I totally lost the image in my head. So, I drew this. An Alien. I always start with the eyes when I draw any face, and then the rest just happens as I go. Did I intend it to be an "80's Alien" from the start? No. I finished the head, and I had no idea how to pose the body.
Add a shirt...80's reference, short shorts, velcro-gym shoes and high striped socks...and wham. 80's Alien. I could see a series of Aliens in the future. We'll see.

Finished Size: about 5" x 6"

2 comments:

Patrizzia said...

Love him. I can't wait for you to share your obese alien. Love the socks.

Bethany said...

Oh, he's adorable! Not sure if that's what you were going for, but sorry... I want to squeeze him! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails