Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009

Halloween. 1978. The one and only. It's my favorite horror movie, and I've seen this more times than I can count. I listen to the soundtrack almost on a religious basis every October, and I've been Michael Myers every Halloween (to give out Candy) for 16 years (my wonderful sister bought me the mask when I was 16). I have many wonderful memories of scaring people over the years, especially in college. The other Halloween movies? Don't care for them too much. The original will always be the best. But, I have to give Rob Zombie kudos on the first remake.

So, I think I'm done drawing the "old" monsters. Now, I think I can add the more recent entries. And, I figured I'd start with my all-time favorite, Michael Myers. He has "the blackest eyes...the Devil's eyes."

Finished Size: about 5" x 5"

1 comments:

Bethany said...

OMG, you are bringing me back! lol

Yet another fantastic sketch! I agree... why do they even BOTHER with the stupid sequels? Just like Nightmare on Elm and Friday the 13th...OH! Is that tomorrow's sketch? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails